Joey, Jeffy, and Jamie are monkeying around on , the anniversary of the publication of by Charles Darwin in 1859. It's just a pity that the three Js will never evolve past the invertebrate stage; when Quinn is around, they'll always be spineless.
* , by PrecambrianStudios (part 51): "The bell rang. Students quickly filed out of their classrooms to move on to the next period. But Michelle knew something was wrong; the usual sounds of hustle and bustle were interspersed with hushed whispers and ambulance sirens."
* , by PrecambrianStudios (part 6): "'Hi Utada. Hey, you didn't happen to see Karis, did you?' 'MmmmmmmmYEAH! She was going over to the library, I think.' 'Thanks,' Michelle said. She put her cane forward and immediately started down the hallway. I have to fix this, she thought."
* , by ognawk (part 9): "Elaine Swinton grumbled as she adjusted the apron that was part of her Payday uniform. She never expected to come down to this level."
* , by ognawk (part 1): "Alison turned to see the source of the voice, a petite high school age looking girl with short red hair and glasses, wearing a long yellow dress."
* , by macross (parts 1 and 2): "The sounds of preschoolers laughing and running amok grated on the nerves of the woman with Dark Auburn hair as she tried to enjoy the mimosa her sister had prepared for the adult guests at the birthday party. She had to admit to herself that the drinks were a lifesaver when it came to dealing with a bunch of screaming four-year-olds." ()
*(Scenes No Daria Fan-Fic Should Have: Do What Now?), by Jeremy Garrett (COMPLETE!): "Inside a Boston apartment one evening, two college girls were preparing for something big."
* , by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "'This bitch is such a phony.' Lance thought to himself as Celeste made some light conversation with Elise, letting everyone in the audience see how much empathy she had for the woman."
* , by Smijey (COMPLETE!): "Alison opened one eye and saw the motel room was empty. She heard movement coming from the bathroom, though, so she knew Jane was still present."
*(LongSnakeMoan's Fluff Thread), by LongSnakeMoan (COMPLETE!): "From the moment he looked at her he couldn't take his eyes off her and as soon as they'd started talking he was mesmerised. All thoughts of getting her into bed and then out his life seemed to have melted away and the only thing he'd wanted to do was to be with her for as long as possible."
* , by Smijey (COMPLETE!): "Val scrutinized Daria for a long moment, before she gave the young cynic a sad smile. 'Oh Dar...Daria,' she corrected. 'You remind me so much of myself at your age.'"
* , by SacredDust (parts 1 and 2): "Amanda Lane stood back with her arms crossed and glowered at her latest painting, as though she could frighten it into coming out like she wanted." ()
* , by PrecambrianStudios (parts 3 and 4): "Scissors MacGillicutty opened the door. Two smelly teens stood in front of him, each one smelling like alcohol and covered what looked like vomit. 'So. How was the Zon?' he smirked." ()
* , by Shiva (COMPLETE!): "Timothy O'Neill sighed and planted his elbows on the desk, spaced out enough to avoid hitting his keyboard (again), he put his head in his hands and moaned."
*(Shorty Shorts), by ognawk (COMPLETE!): "It was a cool evening in Lawndale, and Nathan had decided to head out for a stroll."
*(IC: Daria is Tesla reborn), by ashk09 (COMPLETE!): "She couldn't remember how it had all started, Daria thought as she began assembling a hodge-podge of components - some pilfered from scrapheaps, some bought with her Montana Cabin Fund - but one night, as if something had possessed her momentarily, she'd found herself wandering through the house in a state of disembodied reverie."