Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Yamato Macross DYRL Helmets

This are seriously amazing and would be great for any Macross or anime fan's collection. these are full 1:1 scale Macross/Robotech helmets. These awesome replica Macross helmets were created by the Japanese Toy company Yamato. I don't think they are made for any actual protection but Damn I want one. The only problem is I think they were on a very limited run because I can not find them anywhere online. I've checked from eBay to just about every Japanese toy vendor that I know and have come up about 3 years too late.



The helmets come in 3 versions; red, yellow, and blue for Rick, Roy, and Max. I've always been a fan of Max more then Roy or Rick so I would have to choose blue, but honestly I would be happy with any of these. If you guys end up having better luck than me and are ever able to locate them, then let us know and send us a picture. We would love to see it. Anyways, check out the pictures below and let us know what you think. Leave your thoughts in a comment below or on our .




Click the images to enlarge them...Enjoy!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment