Sunday, September 15, 2013

Saint Seiya Omega, Evangelion (Rebuild) and Macross Frontier: The False Diva card games

LOTS OF JAPANESE CARDS HAVE ARRIVED TODAY IN THE MAN-CAVE FOR MY PERSONAL COLLECTION AS I GOT MY HANDS ON SOME NICE LOTS.



First off, there is the newest Saint Seiya expansion of the Crusade system.This time, it is set 3 of the Omega series, called `New Cloths Chapter` and deals with the Palasite arc currently being shown.It also, quite cool, includes the `Triton Scales` for the Bronze saints, from the Omega Burning Cosmo game I also own and finished on the PSP a few months ago.


This intertwines the canon all a bit more, pretty neat



Furhtermore, I received the two `Trial deck` sets from the Weiss Schwarz (japanese) edition, namely the Rebuild of Evangelion one and the Macross Frontier movie one.



I know what I will be doing the comming days... joy joy joy
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment